Project Support Administrator – Streetlighting
Can-Traffic Services Ltd.
SAFELY GUIDING YOUR FAMILY HOME
Sherwood Park, Alberta
Posted 2 weeks ago
The Streetlighting Project Support Administrator is an entry level administrative position with potential for advancement for the right candidate within a quickly expanding and inclusive company. The Project Support Administrator reports to the Project Coordinator and assists with the overall administrative tasks of the Can-Traffic Streetlighting Department helping to minimize and streamline the tasks of the Project Coordinator and Operations Manager.
What you will do everyday
- Provide clerical/administrative support to the Streetlighting Department
- Reviewing and entering data information into the appropriate databases
- Assist with the creation, review and close out of work orders.
- Assisting with scheduling and dispatching of crews
- Assisting with billing preparation, storing, labeling & filing
- Assisting with inventory and tracking time sheets, costs, and quantities
- Assisting with schedules and monitoring performance
- Monitor and respond to inquires via email phone or text
- Schedule and confirm appointments with clients and subcontractors
- Tracking, monitoring, and updating bookings and appointments using spreadsheets and various software
- Various other administrative duties as assigned.
- Strong time management and organizational skills with an ability to be adaptable, manage multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with stakeholders including supervisors and subtrade partners.
- Ability to plan, schedule and assign work of crews including training and communication updates.
- Proficient in the MS suite: MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Strong aptitude for adopting new technology.
- Strong analysis, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Highschool diploma and related administrative support experience
- Formal project or construction management training is an asset